Monday Bright and Early

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Pooky on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 am

good grief, things move quickly in the morning lol
avatar
Pooky

Posts : 964
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 47
Location : Boonville, IN (yes, really)

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Pooky on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

to everyone else
i've got a list today. so unlike me on vacation.
avatar
Pooky

Posts : 964
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 47
Location : Boonville, IN (yes, really)

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Mara on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

I can't believe how many of you have taken it all down already but I guess if you put it up that early I can see being sick of it. We usually only decorate pretty late and leave ours up until at least 12th night! But usually till at least mid Jan!

_________________
avatar
Mara
Admin

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 44
Location : Atlanta burbs

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by monica on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 am

I haven't taken my stuff down yet but I like it gone by the 1st. I like starting off the New Year with everything put away and clean.

_________________
monica
Just Me
avatar
monica

Posts : 561
Join date : 2010-12-08
Location : Colorado

http://www.scrapfreak.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Cricket on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 am

morning everyone! I need to take my holiday stuff down, I like it down before New Years Eve..

not going to do a lot today, might run to Archiver's and take the girl out for some lunch but otherwise, just laying low...
avatar
Cricket

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Lake Villa, Illinois

http://www.cricketstamps.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by asarasota on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:34 pm

our flight is delayed but not canceled, tick tock, tick tock

asarasota

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Do Be a Do Bee

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by jessicabree on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi everyone! We are packed and ready to head back to Atlanta. I hope I can read without getting car sick (I am getting better at it, esp on the highway)

Not looking forward to 8+ hrs in the car but I miss my bed!!!
avatar
jessicabree
Admin

Posts : 3286
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 44
Location : Suburbs of Atlanta

http://www.jessicabree.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Sarabear on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 pm

home from the office and my boss is crabby as can be I'm trying not to have affect me
so I'm home, I'm going to watch Days of Our Lives and veg and then tonight I will clean off my desk and maybe scrap
avatar
Sarabear

Posts : 818
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : Shoreview MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by asarasota on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Our flight is delayed til tonight, argh....
Just looked in dd's suitcase and she had packed 2 pairs of shorts and flipflops, and ensuing yelling match broke out b/c she had not put in the sweaters, tights, coats I had packed for her... what was she thinking? she's so strongwilled and obstinate.... I guess she just figured we'd buy her more once we got there?

asarasota

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Do Be a Do Bee

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Pooky on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:50 pm

oh my cow Alecia! delayed flight sucks.
but maybe you have time to go home and get DD's things lol
avatar
Pooky

Posts : 964
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 47
Location : Boonville, IN (yes, really)

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by leslie on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 pm

asarasota wrote:Our flight is delayed til tonight, argh....
Just looked in dd's suitcase and she had packed 2 pairs of shorts and flipflops, and ensuing yelling match broke out b/c she had not put in the sweaters, tights, coats I had packed for her... what was she thinking? she's so strongwilled and obstinate.... I guess she just figured we'd buy her more once we got there?
wouldn't have happened in my world - she would have frozen
avatar
leslie

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 65
Location : Wadhams, Michigan

http://lbthmi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by HappyStamper on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Mara wrote:I can't believe how many of you have taken it all down already but I guess if you put it up that early I can see being sick of it. We usually only decorate pretty late and leave ours up until at least 12th night! But usually till at least mid Jan!

Same here, Mara. Christmas isn't over yet!
avatar
HappyStamper

Posts : 824
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 55
Location : Grand Rapids, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by HappyStamper on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Julia and I had a nice nap while Kim and Kacie are out shopping. I think she need a lazy day with no running around just like Grandma. Smile
avatar
HappyStamper

Posts : 824
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 55
Location : Grand Rapids, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Cricket on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

afternoon girls! just got home from lunch out with Mandi but I've not felt great since I woke up, think I might need to take a nap...
avatar
Cricket

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Lake Villa, Illinois

http://www.cricketstamps.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Tess on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:11 pm

We hit REI this morning to get Z a new hat then lunched at our favorite burger joint... now Bella's down for a nap and I'm getting ready to read an article or two for this paper I'm supposed to write.

My parents are in my house for the rest of the week, so I'm trying to just.stay.calm. with my little house cramped with people.
avatar
Tess

Posts : 456
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 39
Location : ATL burbs

http://damnthereiam.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Katie on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Just puttin' around. Not being terribly productive. I should work on a layout or something but not feeling it.

_________________

avatar
Katie

Posts : 667
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Southern Maine

http://scissorsspatulasandsneakers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Mara on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Im the last person left in the office. Can't decide between just vegging here and heading home,

_________________
avatar
Mara
Admin

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 44
Location : Atlanta burbs

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Good Morning / Evening Ladies Smile
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Woke up today morning to peace and quiet. My hubby and kids have gone away for the week and I am enjoying the quiet. I plan on doing little housework and lots of scrapping to be as up to date as I can.
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:48 pm

leslie wrote:I wish we would get a good snowstorm. We need a fresh dumping to clean up what we have. Snow starts to look dingy after a few days.

Exaclty, learnt that in Europe. It doesn't look all lovely and fluffy the whole time once the dogs, cats and cars get to it.
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

KimL141 wrote:Morning girls! Julia let me sleep in big time! She didn't get up until about 10. But she made up for it with a completely soaked and poopy diaper! Poor girl, I couldn't imagine waking up like that.

Today I am going to go to an LSS I haven't been to in a really long time. I am hoping that it will be better than the LSS I normally go to that is steadily going downhill.

Quite a few have closed down here too. I am actually going for a 1 1/2 hour drive today just to pick up two punches as the other shops are closed, don't stock good stuff or are too expensive.
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

jessicabree wrote:Hi everyone! We are packed and ready to head back to Atlanta. I hope I can read without getting car sick (I am getting better at it, esp on the highway)

Not looking forward to 8+ hrs in the car but I miss my bed!!!

Have a safe trip and hope you don't feel sick.
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Sarabear wrote:home from the office and my boss is crabby as can be I'm trying not to have affect me
so I'm home, I'm going to watch Days of Our Lives and veg and then tonight I will clean off my desk and maybe scrap

I have been suffering DOOL withdrawal. The cricket is on that channel now so Days won't be on for a while.
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Liz on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Mara wrote:Im the last person left in the office. Can't decide between just vegging here and heading home,

I say go home Smile
avatar
Liz

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Adelaide, Australia

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Scrappinlala on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 pm

leslie wrote:Day three of staying close to home. I'm really not liking this headcold.
Girl I hope you feel better soon! Three days cooped up inside stinks!
ceekay wrote:Katie, stay safe with those snowstorms!

La, enjoy your water exercises today!

Hi Alecia!
No Aqua this AM... total change of plans... Sad
leslie wrote:I wish we would get a good snowstorm. We need a fresh dumping to clean up what we have. Snow starts to look dingy after a few days.
I love pretty snow... it actually has stayed quite lovely here in MPLS this year so far! it's in March that it is all ugly and brown!
monica wrote:Morning everyone!

I'm back to work today...but hopefully it will be slow and I can squeeze a few other projects in my day. Smile
ENJOY your day!
HappyStamper wrote:Good morning, ladies. I am planning to stay home and do nothing today.
NICE!!
Sarabear wrote:good morning
my Christmas stuff is already down and put away Very Happy I just like it down right after the holiday
La-what movie are you seeing?
Leslie feel better

I'm heading into work today and not happy about it since my boss is in a "mood" but she needs to get over it

its quiet without the boys...I got so much laundry done yesterday and its nice that they aren't here to throw things on the floor
Too bad your boss is in a snit.. good fo ryou for not letting it impact you...
Sarabear wrote:oh and 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY I'M ON VACATION FOR 7 DAYS
and in 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY I'M HEADING TO DISNEY
YAY!
You will have so much fun!
Sara Laurent wrote:Good morning everyone!

Up bright and early filling out paperwork for the new place then getting ready and off to our old realtors to drop off the keys for the old place.
GOODBYECONDOLIFE!!!

Then I am off to my LSS to see what I can see! And hopefully get my hands on some good scrappy deals!

Speaking of scrappy deals, I went to Wal-Mart yesterday for their end of year clearance sale and got fistfulls of some wicked cute handmade holiday/winter stickers for just .75 ea !!!! I will post pictures on my blog later Smile They are going to be perfect for my Deceber Daily next year!!!

Then later its back home to bop around the E-cave and get my mojo back !!!

I hope you are having a great Monday!
Yay for your new digs! that is fabulous! Enjoy your scrappy time too..
KimL141 wrote:Morning girls! Julia let me sleep in big time! She didn't get up until about 10. But she made up for it with a completely soaked and poopy diaper! Poor girl, I couldn't imagine waking up like that.

Today I am going to go to an LSS I haven't been to in a really long time. I am hoping that it will be better than the LSS I normally go to that is steadily going downhill.
Well after her rough evening last night- good she got some sleep.. poor thing having a rough wake up though! How did the LSS trip go?
monica wrote:I haven't taken my stuff down yet but I like it gone by the 1st. I like starting off the New Year with everything put away and clean.

asarasota wrote:our flight is delayed but not canceled, tick tock, tick tock
I hate waiting in the airport...
jessicabree wrote:Hi everyone! We are packed and ready to head back to Atlanta. I hope I can read without getting car sick (I am getting better at it, esp on the highway)

Not looking forward to 8+ hrs in the car but I miss my bed!!!
Be safe and enjoy your trip!
asarasota wrote:Our flight is delayed til tonight, argh....
Just looked in dd's suitcase and she had packed 2 pairs of shorts and flipflops, and ensuing yelling match broke out b/c she had not put in the sweaters, tights, coats I had packed for her... what was she thinking? she's so strongwilled and obstinate.... I guess she just figured we'd buy her more once we got there?
LOL I would have let her stay cold... inside missing all the fun... that is how my family would have done too...
HappyStamper wrote:Julia and I had a nice nap while Kim and Kacie are out shopping. I think she need a lazy day with no running around just like Grandma. Smile
Ah that is nice... grandma time is always good!
Cricket wrote:afternoon girls! just got home from lunch out with Mandi but I've not felt great since I woke up, think I might need to take a nap...
Oh no... hope you feel better soon Cricky!
Tess wrote:We hit REI this morning to get Z a new hat then lunched at our favorite burger joint... now Bella's down for a nap and I'm getting ready to read an article or two for this paper I'm supposed to write.

My parents are in my house for the rest of the week, so I'm trying to just.stay.calm. with my little house cramped with people.
AH.. too many visitors in a small place... hope it goes well!!
Liz wrote:Woke up today morning to peace and quiet. My hubby and kids have gone away for the week and I am enjoying the quiet. I plan on doing little housework and lots of scrapping to be as up to date as I can.
Nice!!
avatar
Scrappinlala

Posts : 520
Join date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday Bright and Early

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum