View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's Tuesday!

Post by HappyStamper on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Mara wrote:I have come down with some sort of sinus issue and feel miserable

HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Sarabear wrote:I have my "friend" and I'm hurting....I need to pull out the "good" meds tonight

but the way i see it is this time next month I'll be home from my trip for my "friend" to visit again

Same here. I did break out the "good" drugs! Laughing
My problem is, since it was a little late this time, it will probably be back for our cruise.
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

I got some good drugs too Cindy

OH NO CINDY! positive thoughts for you Very Happy
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am

monica wrote:Craigslist or Freecycle?
Oh good idea... is it a pain or easy? I mean I have a lot of little junk stuff... I wonder if I could like list it as a "lot" of things...
Sarabear wrote:
Scrappinlala wrote:a membership to what?

Costco
Oh yeah! Yep! I got it for me and Sylla... I put his name on the 2nd person... I figure even though I don't need that much "stuff" but a deal on a TV eventually or something like that- will make it worth it. Smile I got a bottle of Olive Oil today! LOL and I saw that they have my greek yogurt in a case... and I buy 10 usually anyway and a case is 12... so it would be a great deal... but seriously- sometimes I get totally overwhelemed in there and I am like.. when in the WORLD would I ever use THAT much of anything! LOL
Sarabear wrote:I have my "friend" and I'm hurting....I need to pull out the "good" meds tonight

but the way i see it is this time next month I'll be home from my trip for my "friend" to visit again
HUGS!
Mara wrote:I have come down with some sort of sinus issue and feel miserable
Oh no! I am sorry girlie!
HappyStamper wrote:

Same here. I did break out the "good" drugs! Laughing
My problem is, since it was a little late this time, it will probably be back for our cruise.
UGH! I hope not! One of the perks of being on the pill... you can skip a period if you "need to"
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

I fell asleep between like 7-8... so I thought I would just go to bed.. but by the time I put the food away- brushed my teeth and got ready for bed... I wasn't able to sleep! LOL I tried for about an hour!

Then I came out and took all the ornaments off the tree and put them away! The only thing I have left is the tree itse;f and the Santa collection!1
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am

Feels good to have it all cleared away!!
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am

Need to have Sylla help me put the tree itself away... usually Jack does that... the box is unweildly as it is... but carrying it full is heavy!

la-
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Laurent on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 am

Evening ladies!

Its been pretty quiet around here tonight. The Hubbums is working on base again til 6 am Pretty much just been puttsing around the house all night scrapping and watching tv. Booooring

I am pretty sure that I caught a cold from being outside the majority of the night in just a long sleeve on Christmas Eve at a party. WICKED sore throat every morning and at night and now its crossing into the majority of the day

On the bright side I finished a really cute layout tonight!
Sara Laurent

http://www.scrappingmemorylane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top