Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Shopping Sunday

+12
Katie
rukristin
Cricket
{Laura}
jennaroo
monica
Scrappinlala
Pooky
Sarabear
ceekay
HappyStamper
asarasota
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Super Shopping Sunday - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Shopping Sunday

Post by ceekay Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Sarabear wrote:
Scrappinlala wrote:Sara- When will Kenzie start going to Grandma's house? What ever will you do then? LOL

I cannot believe you are going to Target.. and Jenn to walmart... CRAZY!

I wanted to send her this time Laughing but daddy's not ready!!!

:giggle: it's hard for daddy's to let go of their little girls!
ceekay
ceekay

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:02 pm

DH just went to shop with a handful of Harbor Freight coupons. I COULD NOT believe he would go out today.

I got some weird message from Pottery Barn that I had ordered things and not paid for them--called customer service and hundreds of those messages went out in error today! oops!

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 pm

I just got back from Target...GREAT PARKING SPOT, NO LINE AT CHECKOUT AND NO LINE IN RETURNS!!!! it was weird
I got some great ornaments for 1/2 off
and some new ornament holders
Sarabear
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ceekay Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:04 pm

good for you Sara! I'll be out shopping tomorrow!
ceekay
ceekay

Back to top Go down

Post by rukristin Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm home...and it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in the house for at least today and tomorrow.

The weather does not look pretty.

Our "cousins' christmas" was supposed to be today...but we're not gonna drive up in the blizzard.

So Jeff's at the grocery store getting bread and milk and my medicine, and then we'll be inside for a few days.
rukristin
rukristin

http://rukristin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm

ya, its pretty bad out there huh K?
the postponed the Vikes/Eagles game until Tuesday
Sarabear
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Hello! I just spent the whole morning reading "The Help' on my new Nook. Now I need to see what scrappy things I would like to work on. Lily is gone skiing for 3 days with friends, Scott is watcing the Patriots, and Kass is watching a movie. We are definitely hunkered down for the blizzard they say we are getting tonight..
Katie
Katie

http://scissorsspatulasandsneakers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm

rukristin wrote:I'm home...and it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in the house for at least today and tomorrow.

Our "cousins' christmas" was supposed to be today...but we're not gonna drive up in the blizzard.

So Jeff's at the grocery store getting bread and milk and my medicine, and then we'll be inside for a few days.

Stay safe. We are getting that weather here starting in a few hours.
Katie
Katie

http://scissorsspatulasandsneakers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Just hanging out at home again today. I got up while my boys were having lunch :giggle: I'm finally starting to feel caught up on sleep, though!

Tomorrow we're going out because Mason has his 10 year check-up, so I'll likely take the boys to a store or two to spend Christmas money and gift cards. I'm not looking forward to that, but it'll likely be better than today!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Howdy!
Just realized I posted my recipe-book-making afternoon in the wrong thread...
watching the temps drop. Not sure if we can make it to NC in the snow or now, waiting to hear.
How's everyone doing?

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Sarabear wrote:I just got back from Target...GREAT PARKING SPOT, NO LINE AT CHECKOUT AND NO LINE IN RETURNS!!!! it was weird
I got some great ornaments for 1/2 off
and some new ornament holders
YAY for easy in and out... I am still thinking maybe this evening I will stop in and grab my script.. .then go to the movies... but since it is already going for three... that is becoming less and less like;y to happen until tmorrow!
rukristin wrote:I'm home...and it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in the house for at least today and tomorrow.

Be careful in that snow! Stay warm and cuddled in!
Katie wrote:Hello! I just spent the whole morning reading "The Help' on my new Nook. Now I need to see what scrappy things I would like to work on. Lily is gone skiing for 3 days with friends, Scott is watcing the Patriots, and Kass is watching a movie. We are definitely hunkered down for the blizzard they say we are getting tonight..
OOH Fun relaxing day but you stay safe in that weather too...
Laura wrote:Just hanging out at home again today. I got up while my boys were having lunch :giggle: I'm finally starting to feel caught up on sleep, though!

Tomorrow we're going out because Mason has his 10 year check-up, so I'll likely take the boys to a store or two to spend Christmas money and gift cards. I'm not looking forward to that, but it'll likely be better than today!
Glad you got caught up on sleep! I slept until 9 and could have slept longer if I didn't have to go out and meet my friend!! Tomorrow will def be better!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Alecia- be careful out there... let us know! My Dad lives in Wrightsville Beach, NC I need to check and see how his weather is!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

UHGH! Just posted a whole thing.. and m,y internet had gone dead! LOL IUGH!

Sitting home after my run all showered and warm!

Went to get coffee with my running partner. then I took her to whole foods for the first time.. we both drooled alot! LOL I love their meat and fish sections!!

Now I am just going to settle in with a movie and I think I will try to get some of my end of year paper work going.. since i have the time... I might as well! Smile
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

7 inches of snow on the ground, my cousin runs the weather station webcam there... or so he tells me...

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

WOW! That is crazy!!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:59 pm

I know, they are not used to snow, don't have but one or two snowplows per town, go completely crazy in NC...
My folks are worried about the power going out in coastal NC. Evidently lines are down in the piedmont near Chapel Hill.
My kids can't wait to see the snow!

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Super Shopping Sunday - Page 2 739715

We went out as a family shopping today. I have gift cards to shop with, yet I didn't buy a single thing! I was looking for clothes, and well, I am still in limbo with sizes and felt like a frumpy mom in everything I tried on, so instead of ruining my day, I just decided to stop shopping!

Now Lou and Julia are watching football and I am having internet time. His mom just called and wants us to come over for a little while, but I am really hoping he decides not to go! We have spent the last two days with her. I could handle not having a third! I was hoping Julia would take a nap and require me to stay home, but she is not in on my plan apparently because she decided that she is no longer tired and is now really happy and playing while she watched football.
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Good for you for not letting it ruin your day.... hope you can find a way to stay snuggled in and warm.. send Lou and Julia and you stay and get some mommy alone time!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 pm

asarasota wrote:I know, they are not used to snow, don't have but one or two snowplows per town, go completely crazy in NC...
My folks are worried about the power going out in coastal NC. Evidently lines are down in the piedmont near Chapel Hill.
My kids can't wait to see the snow!

I need to email my dad and see what is up there... Hmm wonder if I can find his email addy! LOL

I only started talking to him again after like two years the day after Thanksgiving this year! LOL
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Scrappinlala wrote:I did a test cut on my Cricut and realized that I am going to need to use the firmest pressure for the cardstock... I thought I could do medium hard.. not the hardest for the cardstock... so I am going to test again today....
mine's the same way la, and actually last night i had to use a craft knife to get the letters out anyway, because it wouldn't cut all the way thru
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Scrappinlala wrote:Good for you for not letting it ruin your day.... hope you can find a way to stay snuggled in and warm.. send Lou and Julia and you stay and get some mommy alone time!

Thanks La! I have been slowly losing the wieght I put on from pregnancy, but it's hard to find clothes for my new body shape.

Well, I tried to get out of going to his moms, but she made Chicken and rice stuff for dinner that I like and specifically told Lou to tell me, so I have to go now. I'll be back later!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Pooky wrote:
Scrappinlala wrote:I did a test cut on my Cricut and realized that I am going to need to use the firmest pressure for the cardstock... I thought I could do medium hard.. not the hardest for the cardstock... so I am going to test again today....
mine's the same way la, and actually last night i had to use a craft knife to get the letters out anyway, because it wouldn't cut all the way thru

OH I do NOT like that at all... that sucks... Hmmm I will try again but I don't want to have to mess with it... that is the whole opposite of why we bought the thing in the first place... LOL
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

LOL Kim! Enjoy!

It takes time to loose that baby weight!! You can do it! keep going!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Tom and I went out shopping with the kids and we, who did not have gift cards to spend, spent more than they did! Laughing Then we ditched them and went for a late lunch/early dinner at golden corral. Now I think it's time to comfy on the couch and read while Tom watches football.
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:06 pm

That sounds like a lovely day CIndy! I am all comfy on the chair... still haven;t pulled out those reciepts to do somjething with... <sigh> Been just watching this movie... will do it tonight though...
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next