Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST )

+24
Kathy558337
{Laura}
Tess
mvance
monica
leslie
Luvmybug
Mara
KimL141
miraq
artgirl
Kaymcee
HappyStamper
fmtinsley
jennaroo
motherloverdreamer
asarasota
Sarabear
Pooky
ScrapHappy
PinkPrincess
Sara Laurent
jessicabree
rukristin
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST )

Post by mvance Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 pm

10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
I tell people Im allergic to cheese cause I don't like it and people just react better than questioning how I could not like cheese!

Mara - love this, my 10yo son does the exact same thing!
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST )

Post by Tess Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm

These are awesome questions!!!
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Pasta. It's versatile and I can make almost anything from it.

2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? MY cat. All of my pets have great lives, but my cats, especially, have it good. My black and white, Xerxes, sleeps in the middle of my bed all day long. He comes out when we get home for some lovin' and to eat, then he crawls back into bed and goes to sleep.

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? I want to become Dr. Tess. I'm about 30 course hours away from it, but it's a big step and I don't know if I'm ready.

4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why? WonderWoman! The lasso, the headband. She rocks!

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? The story would center around a woman who tries to make a difference in public education, one teacher and one student at a time. I would want Meg Ryan to play me -- or Queen Latifah.

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Oreo. I'm hard on the outside and soft on the inside.

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? I would go back to New Zealand. I love it there and miss it terribly. I was only there for 3 months about 10 years ago, but it was life altering!

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you? Education Consultant -- Get in, fix a school then move on to the next school.

9. Are you a morning or night person? MORNING! I never could stay up late. Still can't!

10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. Wow. This one is hard. Okay... hmmm... I have to have my drinking glasses alternating in the cupboard so that they "fit" together. So, if the first one is upside down, the next one is right side up. The same going diagonally, too.

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… crazy, singer, advocate.

Tess
Tess

http://damnthereiam.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

monica wrote:10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
Umm...do I have quirks? Let's see. Closet doors need to be shut before I can go to sleep. I like all my covers nice and tidy. I HAVE to have socks on my feet at all times. I always wear tennis shoes on a plane so that in case we crash I can easily climb over the wreckage. I've been known to kind of crack myself up at times. I don't always finish my sentences when I'm talking...they just kind of hang there. You know, I don't think I have any quirks.

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…
Sarcastic, funny, laid-back

Ahem... THAT list of quirks and then you say "laid back!" LOVE IT!
Tess
Tess

http://damnthereiam.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {Laura} Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

In celebration of both a new year, and a new creative journey, we would love to get to know everyone a little bit better! Here are 11 silly questions for you to answer! And maybe even jump start some cool creative ideas!![/b]

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?

Yummy Vegetarian fare from my favorite Atlanta restaurants and dessert from the Cheesecake Factory (calories don't count ... right?).

2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

A dolphin because they are smart, graceful and loyal.

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Having a successful relationship and family.

4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why?

Wonder Woman, of course!

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?

Kate Winslet would play me. I think it would be about putting a positive/uplifting spin on my struggles in order to educate others.

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?

Pralines and Cream because I'm sweet but a bit nutty as well.

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why

Alaska, because it's melting Sad.

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you?

If benefits and money weren't an issue, I'd love to have a studio/private practice as an Art Therapist where I could see anyone who wanted help, regardless of health insurance or income.

9. Are you a morning or night person?

Definitely a night person!

Jessica*Bree said I should mention the weird noises I make when scrapping, LOL.

Caring, Honest, Obsessive

Everyone who answers all 11 questions in this thread will be given 10 points!

Great challenge K, thanks! Smile

***Bonus*** If you create a layout inspired by one of these questions, and upload it before the deadline, you will also receive 10 points!
[/quote]
{Laura}
{Laura}

http://artcanhealus.typepad.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy558337 Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Is Diet pepsi a food?

2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? My mom and dads dog, Sadie. Spoiled doesn't even begin to explain it.

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? To have my children want to spend time with me when they are adults.

4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why? I LOVED Mighty Isis!! But I really wanted to have boobs like Wonder Woman Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 251921

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? Hmmm..would be pretty dull...a stressed mom/wife working to survive the Michigan economy...who would play me?....a younger Merel Streep

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Chunky Monkey...nuf said

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? Fiji..I love the pics you see of those little huts built out over the water. Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 484554

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you? As my daddy always said...in the perfect job you have mon-fri off, don't work weekends or holidays, and they mail you your check. Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 251921

9. Are you a morning or night person? Definately a night person

10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. when I eat I eat one thing at a time until it is gone.

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… wife, mother, stressed

Everyone who answers all 11 questions in this thread will be given 10 points!

Kathy558337

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:34 am

Chicken Schnitzel and vegetables

Shark - I love sharks, they are amazing and most people fear them. I could just swim by and freak everyone out, hehehehe

To watch my children grow up and have a good relationship with them when they are adults

Superman - he can do anything and he flies too Smile

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
The movie would be about a girl who goes through a lot of adversity, meets prince charming and then leads a relatively sane life. Jennifer Garner would play me cos she can kick butt.

Vanilla - plain looking but full of flavour

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
Canada - I think it is beautiful

CIA

Morning

All drawers and cupboards must be closed. I hate talking on the phone and often won't answer it when it rings. I hang my clothes up by colour, I have conversations with my self and even argue with myself,

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be
loyal, caring, loving (and I am bossy too Smile )
Liz
Liz

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sexymummie2005 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:00 am

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? chicken sushi, love the stuff

2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? girafee (except for being really tall, have you seen how cute those spots are)

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? own my house, so i have a lock & key for my dream scrap room

4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why?none

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? Drew Barrymore ~ unlucky in love mom of 2 , finds love & happiness thru a mutual friend online thru msn msger & later has another child

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Rocky Road ~ as i was in a overprotective previous relationship which took motivation from my family to leave

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why Paris , France ~ as my oldest daughter is named Paris , i wanna show her why i named her that

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you? wedding or child photographer

9. Are you a morning or night person?NIGHT i hate mornings , if i don't get enough ZZZZ , i'm like a grizzly bear

10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I talk to myself while i clean, scrap & do washing....but it's out loud (half the time i don't realize i'm doing it) Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 251921

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…funny , creative & senstitive
sexymummie2005
sexymummie2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 am

Tess wrote:
3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? I want to become Dr. Tess. I'm about 30 course hours away from it, but it's a big step and I don't know if I'm ready.

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you? Education Consultant -- Get in, fix a school then move on to the next school.

You are so ready!!! and of course we will all have to call you Doc Wink

and my aunt is an education consultant. Had no idea that was your dream job!!
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 am

mvance wrote:10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
I tell people Im allergic to cheese cause I don't like it and people just react better than questioning how I could not like cheese!

Mara - love this, my 10yo son does the exact same thing!

Tell your son he is a smart man!
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm

I did it! I scrapped a LO based on this challenge. I used question #2:
Pooky wrote:2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
a kitty cat, so I could sleep 20 hours a day and get back rubs the other 4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was from a Fleck sketch that I actually got from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cricut title Printing 101 (if I) and Makin the Grade (could be)
shaped buttons are jesse james i think
pp from KI Memories classic prints
rubons are Ms Elizabeths from dollar tree
CM marker, and props to Aly (again)
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Laurent Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Looove it! All my kitties do is sleep and get rub downs too... the stinkers
Sara Laurent
Sara Laurent

http://www.scrappingmemorylane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm

I love that Tonya!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mheimes7 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:56 pm

-It would def be... Spaghettio's!

-Monkey, They are always screaming and picking! haha!

-I don't think there is only one goal! I have so many.. like finishing my degree..Disney..Being a mommy one day!

-Pink Ranger.. she was tiny and tough! ha!

-J-Lo and my journey with cancer.. marriage..school.. moving...USAF... ECT..

-Rocky Road... being it is a sugar rush like me sometimes.. haha!

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why
-Ireland..because after being married I became a little Irish and German Smile

-I am doing it... Teacher to the next generation!

-Night.. till 9ish then I get tired!

-I like to make up words and pretend they are really a WORD!

-Loud,Confident,Honest!

-Monica!

Mheimes7
Mheimes7

http://maheimes7.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rukristin Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Tonya!!!!! I Love it!!!!!
rukristin
rukristin

http://rukristin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 am

LOL, i forgot about eating. i guess i could eat while getting my back rubbed.
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieK Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 am

Was this due today?

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 3 844682
StevieK
StevieK

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Tonya - You get 10 extra points for scrapping this challenge!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3