Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special

+2
asarasota
HappyStamper
6 posters

Go down

*ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special Empty *ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special

Post by HappyStamper Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm

I hope you all don't mind me stealing a bit of bandwidth to let you know about the awesome monthly special from Thirty-one! Thermal Tote Sale!
The full-size thermal totes are on sale for just $10 and lunch totes are only $8! Add embroidery for only $1.50 more! ( embroidery guide )
Order by Thursday for mine and Kim's open house order or take advantage of the special any time before the end of the month as I am signing up as a consultant. Smile
If you aren't familiar with this company you can check them out at Thirty-one Gifts (Many of their totes, baskets, and foldable boxes would be great for organizing scrapping goodies Wink )
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

*ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special Empty Re: *ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special

Post by asarasota Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

How much is shipping, is it flat rate?

asarasota

Back to top Go down

*ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special Empty Re: *ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special

Post by HappyStamper Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 pm

asarasota wrote:How much is shipping, is it flat rate?

Shipping is 8% of the product total plus $4 for orders not shipped to the hostess.
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm

thanks...
Pretty things!

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbygail Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm getting the wildflower one!!
Abbygail
Abbygail

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Abbygail wrote:I'm getting the wildflower one!!

I'm getting the coffee and tea print for me Smile and garden lattice as an extra.
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbygail Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 pm

I love the coffe & tea print one! My friend and I were laughing because neither of us are coffee/tea drinkers, but we love that print!

The Garden Lattice one looks like it's my Mom's favorite color. I got my $50 off code yesterday and I'm so anxious for the new catalog! I need that mini organizer for my scrap desk and I didn't like any of the fabrics still left on that one.
Abbygail
Abbygail

Back to top Go down

Post by *Nikki* Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 am

i had thought about signing up with 31...but i sell Tastefully Simple and don't know if i can handle two businesses...
They have really cute stuff!!! I love all of it!!

I am not a big fan of the colors of the kit this season though.
*Nikki*
*Nikki*

http://www.somethingsalwaysbrewing.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

*Nikki* wrote:i had thought about signing up with 31...but i sell Tastefully Simple and don't know if i can handle two businesses...
They have really cute stuff!!! I love all of it!!

I am not a big fan of the colors of the kit this season though.

You are probably best off putting your energy into one business. I know some companies really discourage you from representing another company at the same time even when they aren't competing products.
And, yeah, I really don't like the patterns in the winter kit but I love the spring kit which is now available but I don't see it on the website. Some of the items have been switched to ones I like better, too- the mini organizer has been replaced with a silk scarf and an icon coin purse.
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbygail Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am

the mini-on-the-go will be gone? I didn't notice that on the list my 31 girl sent me. Glad I got one now! I loved Peacock Paisley, but the others were eh to me also.
Abbygail
Abbygail

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 am

Abbygail wrote:the mini-on-the-go will be gone? I didn't notice that on the list my 31 girl sent me. Glad I got one now! I loved Peacock Paisley, but the others were eh to me also.
I don't know if it will be gone but it won't be part of the kit.
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbygail Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 am

oh! whew!
Abbygail
Abbygail

Back to top Go down

Post by KAT Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm

I use a small tote from 31 for some scrappy stuff. Smile
KAT
KAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 pm

never heard of them. Looks nice, what they offer. It is something I would love to see in person. I can see me wanting a lot of that stuff. *ADVERTISMENT* thirty-one gifts January special 251921
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down