Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launch Party: Out With The Old....In With The New! ( 2 EST )

+15
Scrappinlala
leslie
mvance
Liz
jessicabree
Sarabear
Sara Laurent
fmtinsley
Pooky
motherloverdreamer
HappyStamper
ScrapHappy
Laura
KimL141
jennaroo
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Launch Party: Out With The Old....In With The New! ( 2 EST ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Party: Out With The Old....In With The New! ( 2 EST )

Post by Liz Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Sara the tree looks awesome Smile
Liz
Liz

http://lovinglife-liz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Launch Party: Out With The Old....In With The New! ( 2 EST ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Party: Out With The Old....In With The New! ( 2 EST )

Post by Liz Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Scraphappy, :love: your layout Smile
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Tonya - awesome layout!! I love the little person with the pumpkin.
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Here's mine. The Crate Paper line (that I'm sure everyone is sick of b/c I've used it on every LO I've done today) is new, as is the Merry Christmas stamp (got on clearance this week). The two star appliques (sp??) are very old and the star Jillibean Soup PP is from last Christmas (the only piece in the collection that I didn't use last year).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:03 pm

AMAZING lo's (and card!) I love everyone's mix of old and new. It's nice to pull out some stash and use it up while still getting to play with new supplies!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am

The paper and letter stickers are Basic Grey Blush. The photo is even three years old 'cause Karoline is only five. The "You" embellishment is MAMBI
leslie
leslie

http://lbthmi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

The Bazzil Cardstock on this page is about as old as supply as I own! LOL I bought it in a set AGES ago... and am still using it all up! I moved it here from NY so it is over 3 years old! LOL The clock face and the pretties hanging from the photo I got last weekend at Archiver's when I went shopping with Sara!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am

Love that pop of red Leslie

Love the little charms La

great work ladies
Sarabear
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am

gosh she looks so big Les!
Lala, love that string of hearts, did you freehand it?
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 am

Sarabear wrote:here's mine
the stickles are old and I haven't used them in FOR-EVER
the rest is all new from Nikki Sivils that I won from Helmar

Makes me want to pull out my stickles again-beautiful Sara!
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 am

Pooky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Everything here is "old" from my stash except the ribbon at the bottom and the bling on the journal box
Edit to add: the buttons are new too, Basic Grey

Love the edging Tonya!
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 am

leslie wrote:The paper and letter stickers are Basic Grey Blush. The photo is even three years old 'cause Karoline is only five. The "You" embellishment is MAMBI

Love it Leslie!
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 am

Scrappinlala wrote:The Bazzil Cardstock on this page is about as old as supply as I own! LOL I bought it in a set AGES ago... and am still using it all up! I moved it here from NY so it is over 3 years old! LOL The clock face and the pretties hanging from the photo I got last weekend at Archiver's when I went shopping with Sara!

Aww......love it the quote, the clock face (need one of those), colors, everything really!
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 am

Thank you ladies!
leslie
leslie

http://lbthmi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 am

You guys have been totally rockin this challenge! Every time I sit down to scrap now I try to do this since I have been scrapping (well shopping) for so long that I try to use something at least 3+ years old on a layout.
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:49 pm

The trims are older than God, the thickers are new-ish

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 pm

love that pic-beautiful LO...its says so much

good to see you scrapping again Cindy
Sarabear
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by miraq Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Wow! Cindy that is perfect!
miraq
miraq

http://miraqszpinaq.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Thanks! Kim hates that photo because her face is all screwed up but I love the emotion that it shows!
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:34 pm

oh cindy that is an awesome photo!
Pooky
Pooky

Back to top Go down

Post by motherloverdreamer Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:07 pm

cindy LOVE the writing! is that your own handwriting??? i wish i could write that nice!

love all the layouts ladies!!! you are all so amazing
motherloverdreamer
motherloverdreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:11 pm

CINDY! YOU SCRAPPED! I LOVE IT!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm

TONYA!! The string of hearts came from my Cricut! I thought I was doing this doodley- swirly heart- and it ended up that one... but I liked it. So I went with it!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:27 pm

i need to check out the doodley things on my cricut carts.
i forget they have words and other stuff besides teh font itself lol
Pooky
Pooky

Back to top Go down

Launch Party: Out With The Old....In With The New! ( 2 EST ) - Page 2 Empty Old and New

Post by artgirl Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:31 pm

All of my scrappy stuff is old since it has been so long since I scrapped. My daughter bought a few things to make something for her friend for Christmas. I used a few things of hers on this layout.
artgirl
artgirl

http://www.rueparis.esty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next