Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST )

+24
Kathy558337
{Laura}
Tess
mvance
monica
leslie
Luvmybug
Mara
KimL141
miraq
artgirl
Kaymcee
HappyStamper
fmtinsley
jennaroo
motherloverdreamer
asarasota
Sarabear
Pooky
ScrapHappy
PinkPrincess
Sara Laurent
jessicabree
rukristin
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST )

Post by artgirl Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 pm

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? A Sol Food Veggie Sandwich! Yum!

2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A Chocolate Lab named Rufus...he has the best life!

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Make a difference in someone's life.

4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why? The Bionic Woman... she was pretty and tough! Smile

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? Girl from a disfunctional home, moves away from the small town and makes it work. Ellen Page would play me, of course they would have to age her in the end.... she is a few years younger than I am. Wink

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Hmm.... probably vanilla carmel swirl... it's sweet but not too sweet with a surprise mixed in.

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? Paris, France. It is the most beautiful city in the world and makes you feel like you are in a dream.

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you? Making a living with my art.

9. Are you a morning or night person? Morning...but not too early.

10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I have a habit of starting projects and not finishing them because I am always focusing on the next project.

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… Friendly, Creative & Hardworking

artgirl
artgirl

http://www.rueparis.esty.com

Back to top Go down

Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST )

Post by Pooky Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:11 pm

ooooh, i loved the Bionic Woman too!
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miraq Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
spinach

2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
a hamster, cause they collect everything in their cheeks - I do the same :P

3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
I'd love to have one husband for a whole life :)

4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why?
hmmm... Really didn't have one! I used to like Pinocchio very much, but a hero...

5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
Of course Natalie Portman it would be about love :)

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
pistachio, cause I like green a lot, and that flavor!

7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why
Everywhere - one place it's not enough!

8. What’s the ideal dream job for you?
Doing scrapbooks all the time

9. Are you a morning or night person?
None of them! :D Love sleeping mornings and evenings!

10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
I giggle all the time :)

11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…
egoistic ;/ emotional freak :D

Everyone who answers all 11 questions in this thread will be given 10 points!
YAY!
miraq
miraq

http://miraqszpinaq.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jennaroo Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:35 pm

What kind of animal is bossy and has dominative traits?
jennaroo
jennaroo

http://heldscraptive.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Jenifer, sounds like a small dog to me! Like a toy poodle or Chihuahua!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jennaroo Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm

KimL141 wrote:Jenifer, sounds like a small dog to me! Like a toy poodle or Chihuahua!

Well I guess I'd rater a be a poodle, lol
jennaroo
jennaroo

http://heldscraptive.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Pasta. Love me some pasta.
an English Mastiff- loyal, big, introspective and protective
I would love to learn to read and speak Japanese
Cloak from the Cloak and Dagger comic
5. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
About my misspent youth and a young Angelina Jolie
(a girl can dream right!)
Pistachio
7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why
I have always wanted to go to Japan since I first saw pictures from my parents honeymoon.
Being a stage manager on Broadway
Night person
I tell people Im allergic to cheese cause I don't like it and people just react better than questioning how I could not like cheese!
loyal,funny,cynical
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvmybug Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:10 pm

warm soft chocolate chip cookies

an owl because I would love to fly and see the world from the tree tops on the top of a mountain

to live completly debt free, no mortgage nothing but living expenses in the mountains near Smoky Mountains National Park

never really was into super heros

Molly Ringwald sixteen candles ish story line

German chocolate

The Grand Canyon and surrounding areas

at 38 I still really do not know, something where I can help people who truly need help and I can feel like I am making a difference instead of punching a clock

totally a night person, I do my best thinking, writing, creating when the house is quiet

I seperate my food in odd ways, colors of M&Ms, type of things in chex mix, etc. then I eat it all seperate

compassionate, conservative, traditional

Luvmybug

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 pm

1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?chocolate - Dove milk chocolate
2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? probably a bear, because I am extremely protective of my children (and a whole lot of other peoples')
3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?there is this one boy, who is in our "at risk" troop. I want to see him become an Eagle Scout. He is 11 now, so I have 7 more years to work with him.
4. When you were little (or now), who was your favorite super hero and why?"Here he comes to save the day, that means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!" why - cause it was one of the only super heroes around during my youth Wink

6. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? Mackinac Island Fudge 'cause that is one of the places on Earth I love to spend my time.
7. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why Pentwater, Michigan, because my memories of there are all good. I spent my summers there growing up and still go there every summer. We have a family cottage there.
8. What’s the ideal dream job for you?job? you mean leaving the house to go to work? I am already a "professional volunteer"Wink
9. Are you a morning or night person?I used to be a morning person but I am becoming what I am calling an after-sleep person. I need to have lots of sleep to get through my day and need a nap every afternoon just to stay up to 10pm anymore
10. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.I don't eat foods that start with the letter "M"
11. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…honest, committed, comical

Last edited by leslie on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 10 times in total
leslie
leslie

http://lbthmi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by monica Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Fun! I loved reading all your answers. Smile

Any kind of pasta and bread.

Probably a bird...but like a huge eagle...so I could fly around and not be too afraid of getting eaten.

Own a bunch of land for a wildlife sanctuary.

Any chick that kicked butt...Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, Isis...I loved ALL of those!

That would be the most boring movie in the world. And since I look so similar to Angelie Jolie, she's most likely have to star in it. Wink

Baskin Robbins Lemon custard...because it's my favorite!

Lots of places that I would want to go...Italy, Rome, Africa, Australia, Alaska...I just love to travel and see different ways of life.

Something that I can do to help and give back..no idea what that is yet.

Neither. I'm more like a midday person.

Umm...do I have quirks? Let's see. Closet doors need to be shut before I can go to sleep. I like all my covers nice and tidy. I HAVE to have socks on my feet at all times. I always wear tennis shoes on a plane so that in case we crash I can easily climb over the wreckage. I've been known to kind of crack myself up at times. I don't always finish my sentences when I'm talking...they just kind of hang there. You know, I don't think I have any quirks.

Sarcastic, funny, laid-back
monica
monica

http://www.scrapfreak.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm

monica wrote:Fun! I loved reading all your answers. Smile

Any chick that kicked butt...Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, Isis...I loved ALL of those!

Mighty Isis
Winds on high
Lift me now
So I can fly!!!

great show...

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by monica Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

asarasota wrote:
monica wrote:Fun! I loved reading all your answers. Smile

Mighty Isis
Winds on high
Lift me now
So I can fly!!!

great show...

Oh my gosh...not many people know that show!
monica
monica

http://www.scrapfreak.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm

many a day spent pretending to be Isis in my Cher costume... don't ask...

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm

WTF?!? I answered all of the questions, now my post disappeared!

I guess I'll have to do it again!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 pm

I've lost two post today too!!! I thought it was just me Sad
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:27 pm

it's happening when two people post at the same time, it will ask you to send again, and if you click away too quick, you don't see the message to Send again...

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Chips and dip

A giraffee-always wanted a long neck and to be graceful

Take photos that make people go "wow"

My Dad-he's the greatest

I have no idea

Vanilla-it's plain, but good & you can dress it up if you want to

Canada or Alaska-photos I've seen look beautiful

The one I have is pretty close-work with preschoolers with autism & other special needs

Night

I am completely addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper & have to have one within 30 minutes of waking!

Loyal, dependable, self-motivated

mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:23 pm

crab legs! They are my favorite food, and since I have to work to get to the meat I feel like it's good for me. I mean, I'm burning calories to get to the food, so it all balances out, right?!?

I would be a Yorkipoo or some other ridiculously froo-froo lap dog to an outrageously rich person. That way I can go to the doggy spa and get my hair and nails done and get puppy massages. I would be able to eat gourmet meals. I would be carried everywhere I want to go. I can do as I please and everyone will think it's cute, and the biggest reason for being a dog instead of a cat, I get to go shopping and get new cute clothes all the time!

I would like to have my daughter grown into a strong, intelligent, successful woman without too much therapy!

I wasn't ever really a super hero kind of girl. When I was younger I loved Disney princesses and other girly things!

It would be some straight to DVD movie about a woman and her boring life! I'm sure Candice Cameron would play me because she is always in boring movies with no plot and lame storylines!

Strawberry! It's sweet, pink, and has fruit so we can pretend it's healthy.

I have always wanted to visit Spain. And right there at the top of my list with Spain are Ireland, Italy, and Poland!

A medical social worker! Hopefully I will be living this dream in about 2 years.

I am required to be a morning person these days. Something about my child depending on me for her basic needs and all of that stuff! I used to be a night owl, but I don't have much energy left after midnight these days,

I have no quirky habits! (Right guys?!?)

Caring, emotional, quirky
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 pm

I am loving this thread K! Great idea!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Laurent Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Strawberry! It's sweet, pink, and has fruit so we can pretend it's healthy.

Tee hee That is totally my way of rationalizing yummy treats!
Sara Laurent
Sara Laurent

http://www.scrappingmemorylane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Laurent Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Bahahaha I LOVE how you hardly got done saying you have no quirky habits when you chose quirky as one of the words to describe yourself!!!! Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 2 32026
Sara Laurent
Sara Laurent

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, I have quite a few quirks! I actually did a LO about all of my quirks once. It was ridiculous seeing them all on paper!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Sara Laurent wrote:

Bahahaha I LOVE how you hardly got done saying you have no quirky habits when you chose quirky as one of the words to describe yourself!!!! Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 2 32026

She won't drink milk that comes in an opaque jug. Just ask Bree or K. Wink
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Laurent Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm

HappyStamper wrote:
Sara Laurent wrote:

Shocked Launch Party - Let's Get to Know Each Other! ( 1pm EST ) - Page 2 263777
Sara Laurent
Sara Laurent

Back to top Go down

Post by rukristin Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

HappyStamper wrote:
Sara Laurent wrote:

OH! RIGHT! THAT IS WEIRD!!!

(The milk....not Kim...)
rukristin
rukristin

http://rukristin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next