Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to school tomorrow....

4 posters

Go down

Back to school tomorrow.... Empty Back to school tomorrow....

Post by Laura Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

But I'm actually glad! I was getting a little bored, but teaching is sure to cure that! lol Nothing like a three day week last week (Monday was MLK day then Friday a professional development day) and then we did a one day "week" (Monday professional development and Tuesday actual classes) then a one day "week" tomorrow. Next week is going to be a killer!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Back to school tomorrow.... Empty Re: Back to school tomorrow....

Post by KimL141 Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 am

I can't believe it, but the Grand Rapids schools are still closed today! They are saying it's because there are a lot of houses in the city where people haven't shoveled a walkway and they don't want the kids walking in the street, but a friend of mine said they are also worried that not enough kids will show up of Friday after having Wed and Thurs off and they are worried the day won't count if attendance isn't high enough.

Have a good day today Laura! I'm sure even the boys are a bit excited to get back to school!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 pm

omg Laura i bet it will be tough to get back into the swing of things. My Jan was like that at work between the holidays, our week of being snowed in and then my vacation.

I have been dragging all this week as my body just doesn't want to get back into a routine!
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

lots of schools are going to have to make up a ton of snow days.
my dd started back in public school today. i'm sure she didn't think about those makeup days when she made that decision lol
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm

They had us take very careful attendance today to ensure that enough kids showed up for it to count. I'll be just a bit irritated if it doesn't end up counting! I had several kids absent, but still had at least 80% of my students there. Hopefully that's enough!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down