Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Help

3 posters

Go down

Photo Help Empty Photo Help

Post by Abbygail Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:47 pm

So I want to do an artsy-type photo. I personally think that Laura has quite the cute tushie and I'd like to basically capture her naked from the back. I need some ideas on how to liven up the photo, so it's not just her and a bare back. One idea is a scarf, but we did that with her newborn pics. I have a couple of hats she can wear backwards, but would that be too "boyish"? I really don't want to buy anything because I just splurged at Gymboree today.
So HELP! Any great ideas?
Abbygail
Abbygail

Back to top Go down

Photo Help Empty Re: Photo Help

Post by Laura Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 am

I've seen pics of baby's cute tushies where someone is holding the baby with legs dangling, so you see tushie and the hands holding baby under the arms. Should be someone important holding baby so the hands have some meaning. Or go with a cute hat that's a sunhat type thing, same from front and back. Maybe even a cute shirt that only goes to her waist so that the tushie is still visible.

I took pics of the boys in the bathtub when they were old enough to stand (about 18 months). I had those foamy tub letters spelling out their name on their back to liven up the photo.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 am

cute idea Laura

how about on a bright/meaningful blanket
Sarabear
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbygail Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 am

Maybe, but I was thinking of doing it in B&W. I can tinker around with it, maybe do that thing where the color is brought out while Laura stays white. kwim?
Abbygail
Abbygail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down