Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any ideas for this procrastinator??

3 posters

Go down

Any ideas for this procrastinator?? Empty Any ideas for this procrastinator??

Post by mvance Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

So I know it's almost Christmas, but I've been rattling something around in my head & wonder if I still have time to put it together this week (I am not working). I want to make a journal of sorts for my hubby to record our "dreams" and "goals". We've been married 17 years & used to do this all the time (didn't actually write it down though) and our children are growing up quickly & would just like a special place to record some of our goals for finishing "raising" our children & dreams for us (e.g. travel) for when they leave the nest. Anybody made anything like this or seen anything like this where I could just get some general ideas???? I know I am such a procrastinator!!!!

Last edited by mvance on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for this procrastinator?? Empty Re: Any ideas for this procrastinator??

Post by asarasota Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Oooh, saw one at the Freak, will run get it to post... was it laura's?? about before kids??? will find it for ya...

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for this procrastinator?? Empty Re: Any ideas for this procrastinator??

Post by asarasota Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

OK, Marsha, most of the ones I had tagged as faves were yours! lol

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 pm

asarasota wrote:OK, Marsha, most of the ones I had tagged as faves were yours! lol

shucks......I need fresh ideas!!!! Thanks for trying-it just won't come clearly to me. I'll go poke around in the Freak gallery.
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 pm

asarasota wrote:Oooh, saw one at the Freak, will run get it to post... was it laura's?? about before kids??? will find it for ya...

I haven't done one, but I've talked about doing a "Before we had kids" album for a long time! Probably should get to that before I completely forget what it was we used to do! lol
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by mvance Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Laura wrote:
asarasota wrote:Oooh, saw one at the Freak, will run get it to post... was it laura's?? about before kids??? will find it for ya...

I haven't done one, but I've talked about doing a "Before we had kids" album for a long time! Probably should get to that before I completely forget what it was we used to do! lol

Our kids have been at Grandparents since Sat. pm & I think I've already forgotten. It was so good to get them home today, so quiet around here without them.
mvance
mvance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down