Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!!

+14
Mara
ceekay
KimL141
Tamara
Laura
Scrappinlala
jennaroo
Katie
jesslcooper
monica
asarasota
HappyStamper
Sarabear
scrappnness
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!!

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

LOL at sweet Julia... love the photo!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!!

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi Laura! Hi Katie!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi La! I thought you were going to take a little snooze? Wink
Katie
Katie

http://scissorsspatulasandsneakers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah I AM... LOL right now... I just thought the same thing to myself... Need to get to that nap! LOL
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi girls! Iam coming to you live from my new e-reader! Now I can stop bugging TOm for a smart phone. Laughing
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyStamper Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:08 pm

fyi future posts from this device will be devoid of vcapitalization and punctuation and full of typos
HappyStamper
HappyStamper

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:20 pm

What are you reading Cindy?
Katie
Katie

http://scissorsspatulasandsneakers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ceekay Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi gals, I'm really late checking in here today! I went shopping this morning. I bought a new pair of Keen sandals to wear while in Mexico!

I stopped at the bakery and bought some yummy figgy cookies for my mom for Christmas Day and then dropped in at HL to use a 40% coupon and ended up with bright green yarn to make some Sesame Street style hats!

now it's time to unload the dishwasher from last night's wash up and clean the kitchen so I can find room to cook dinner tonight!

ceekay
ceekay

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

ceekay wrote:Hi gals, I'm really late checking in here today! I went shopping this morning. I bought a new pair of Keen sandals to wear while in Mexico!

I stopped at the bakery and bought some yummy figgy cookies for my mom for Christmas Day and then dropped in at HL to use a 40% coupon and ended up with bright green yarn to make some Sesame Street style hats!

now it's time to unload the dishwasher from last night's wash up and clean the kitchen so I can find room to cook dinner tonight!

You have to share your Sesame Street style hats please! I have two little girls sitting here VERY excited to be watching Sesame Street at this moment!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I took the day off from work as I was just too tired to go in. I did a little Christmas shopping and made a big breakfast (is it supper if you eat it at 4pm??)

we are just hanging out and tring to relax and recover from last week
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:29 pm

I don't know what you would call breakfast at 4 pm other that GOOD!
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:40 pm

KimL141 wrote:I don't know what you would call breakfast at 4 pm other that GOOD!

it really was!
Mara
Mara
Admin

http://studiolorange.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Breakfast is good at any time of day!
Tess
Tess

http://damnthereiam.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Howdeee!!!

I'm JUST getting a chance to sit down today. I feel like I've been running around since last Saturday morning...

My cousins are coming into town 2 days early -- and staying in my parent's in-law suite in my brother's house, so my parents are moving in here! After a quick trip to Ikea with my SIL (she needed moral support Razz), I came home and cleaned up a bit and put some cookies into the oven.

I've just now printed my pictures for my December Daily (!) and I'm snackin' on some hummus and pretzels. I think I'll catch up here and then get back to work! It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!! - Page 2 551887
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by ceekay Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:48 pm

You have to share your Sesame Street style hats please! I have two little girls sitting here VERY excited to be watching Sesame Street at this moment![/quote]

I won't have any complete until sometime in the Spring, but I will definitely share them with you.

I love your new avi, Kim!
ceekay
ceekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 pm

OOH what ereader did you get? The Nook has an AWFUL web browser...
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by rukristin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 pm

hi hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around!

We've had silly things going on every day, and the medicine I have to take for my shoulder makes me sooo sleepy, so I've been going to bed as soon as we get home each day.

But Jeff is out christmas shopping now, so I get some nice relaxy time on the couch, watching the Cooking channel.
rukristin
rukristin

http://rukristin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Nap was ok.. short.. interupted by UPS guy wth my Christmas gift from Auntie (Cookies and Reindeer food coming on the 24th) and my new.... CRICUT!!!

need to open it up and see what Carts it came with so I can use my Archiver coupon on one I like if I need to tomorrow!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Heya K! Sorry you are still in pain!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Scrappinlala wrote:Nap was ok.. short.. interupted by UPS guy wth my Christmas gift from Auntie (Cookies and Reindeer food coming on the 24th) and my new.... CRICUT!!!

need to open it up and see what Carts it came with so I can use my Archiver coupon on one I like if I need to tomorrow!

It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!! - Page 2 4591 wooohooo!!! enjoy your cricut!
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm

uploading my pic of my ornaments I made to photobucket. It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!! - Page 2 136984
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:39 pm

OK, Here is my craftiness for the day. I made 35 of these.

It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!! - Page 2 IMG_9570
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Are those cinnamon sticks?
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm

They are way too cute!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by rukristin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:45 pm

So Cool!!
rukristin
rukristin

http://rukristin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next