Creative Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday bright and early

+11
jennaroo
monica
Pooky
leslie
HappyStamper
Sarabear
Tamara
motherloverdreamer
ceekay
Liz
asarasota
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thursday bright and early - Page 2 Empty Re: Thursday bright and early

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

OK- well I need to get ready to go meet Sara! Thursday bright and early - Page 2 605192 then grocery shopping... looking forward to making quiche and lasagna!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:08 pm

i gave up on cards years ago. my mother's lucky i call her lol
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:20 pm

I finished my wrapping last night, so it's just a hangin' out day. So far I've made the boys go through all their toys and find stuff that's trash or donate. Made lots of room for their new stuff!

I also finished taking all the DI and Crafty Freaks stuff off the Freak and putting it into a word document. I think I'll go through the library, too, just in case.

In a minute I'm going to eat lunch and SCRAP!!!! I said a few days ago that that was how I was going to spend these two weeks and I have yet to scrap anything! :grrr:
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

i was just getting ready to go eat lunch when i realized i already did. dammit
Pooky
Pooky

http://pookyjo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by monica Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Oh I hate when that happens! lol

I'm now officially off work until Monday...woohoo!

monica
monica

http://www.scrapfreak.typepad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Laura wrote:I finished my wrapping last night, so it's just a hangin' out day. So far I've made the boys go through all their toys and find stuff that's trash or donate. Made lots of room for their new stuff!

I also finished taking all the DI and Crafty Freaks stuff off the Freak and putting it into a word document. I think I'll go through the library, too, just in case.

In a minute I'm going to eat lunch and SCRAP!!!! I said a few days ago that that was how I was going to spend these two weeks and I have yet to scrap anything! :grrr:

Do you mind emailing me a copy? I'm only halfway through copying them. Thanks!!

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I'd be happy to do that. Just so you know, I only copied the ones I was interested in. So ones I've already done I skipped. Flowers I skipped. Other ones that just didn't "speak" to me I skipped. That said, it's 31 pages of Word document of goodness!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by asarasota Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 pm

many many thank yous!!!

asarasota

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Laura wrote:I finished my wrapping last night, so it's just a hangin' out day. So far I've made the boys go through all their toys and find stuff that's trash or donate. Made lots of room for their new stuff!

I keep meaning to ask what is DI? LOL You would think all the years I spent on the Freak I would know this but... I don't! Thursday bright and early - Page 2 730944
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Went grocery shopping after Sara and I went and spent money at Archiver's.. Merry Christmas to me! I need to start remembering that I do not have a job! LOL Because this is getting oops!! LOL
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Went grocery shopping... got all the rest of the food I needed to make dinner and stuff the next few days...

Then I took care of a bunch of phone calls i have needed to do but have just not gotten around to taking care of... That feels good to have taken off my plate...
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Still no news on the job... it's making me crazy!! I was hoping I would know by now.. my apt complex requires 60 days notice... I am already up to March 1... if I DO get it... I am going ot have to pay rent for TWO Apts in Feb at this point! UGH!!

I just left her a message... I hope she will have some news one way or another shortly!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Scrappinlala wrote:

I keep meaning to ask what is DI? LOL You would think all the years I spent on the Freak I would know this but... I don't! Thursday bright and early - Page 2 730944

Daily Inspiration Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:57 pm

AH YES! LOL DUH! :giggle:
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieK Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Everyone's so busy!

La, I bet you had tons of fun spending money at Archiver's! That places will suck you in.

I only have to finish a mini that I'm making for brother and his friend. I'm excited about it and hoping they love it. I hope everyone's getting everything finished for Christmas. Less than 48 hours away.

We're getting a white Christmas. Yippee!!! Thursday bright and early - Page 2 540823
StevieK
StevieK

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:36 pm

I spent way too much money! But I did get an album AND those Tim Holtz embellie's cost too much but I LOVE them!!

I have a chip board album- I am going to do a mini-book on Minneapolis I htink! Even if I don't move... it will be nice ot have! I love living here... so it will be cool! I htink I am going to do the card stock in all "metallics" and print the photos on metallics... but do the embellies like Tim Holtz grundge... I think it will really show the "city" feel... I just need to figure out how to make it work! LOL I am going to try to print the photos tomrrow!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabear Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:42 pm

HI GIRLIES!!!
what a day...met La at Archivers
here's what's funny-I had some stuff to return so I had $50.30 in a store credit...I spent $50.32 Laughing
I thought that was great
then we went to Starbucks but Kenz was being a stinker...La got me a beautiful scarf and chocolate for Christmas-how awesome is she!
I went home and got a few things done
Todd and i went out to dinner and hit the mall, petsmart, gamestop and Target...we had no problems finding parking spaces and barley and lines-it was weird

I'm beat-I feel like its midnight but its only 8:45
Sarabear
Sarabear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimL141 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:46 pm

I finished my Christmas shopping. I still need to get everything together and wrapped though. I am just not in the Christmas spirit though. I am trying hard to find it for Julia, but it's just not working out. I'm honestly just ready for it to be over.
KimL141
KimL141
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Hugs Kim! You guys have been through a lot lately.. the good thing is.. she is lttle... she won't remember that you weren;t in the mood this year!!

Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Sara- it was fun seeing you and Kenzie.. she was cute.. even though she WAS impatient to get out of there... we were boring her!!

I was in awe of you being able to spend exactly what you returned! THAT Was goos stuff!!!
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 pm

So my friend Patrick is coming over otnight... I know I know.. Sylla has been trying so hard and doing pretty good... but we DID break up officially... and he knows that I told him I would be seeing other people...

Patrick was one of the first guys I dated in MN... well since i moved downtown.. so we have known each other more than two years... he is a really nice guy and we have staye din occasioanl touch over the years... we have hung out a few times since september... it's been nice... Smile
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 pm

The "roadside assistance" guy has gone.. he is no longer calling or texting.. so that was short lived... but that;s ok... he was so never going to make boyfriend material... he was hot though! LOL
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Scrappinlala wrote:Hugs Kim! You guys have been through a lot lately.. the good thing is.. she is lttle... she won't remember that you weren;t in the mood this year!!

Thursday bright and early - Page 2 925200

Thursday bright and early - Page 2 646696
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappinlala Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Heya Laura... how are you? Did you enjoy your relaxing day?
Scrappinlala
Scrappinlala

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am

Oh, yes, very much. I woke up at 11. Dh working and the boys having finished filling three garbage bags with toys they felt they were done with. After I sorted through the bags, I hung out online, finished unpacking and organizing my scrap stuff, and just now I scrapped. More relaxing tomorrow as we don't have to leave for my parents' house until about 3:15.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2